This website you are visiting belongs to BRILEN TECH S.A. Cookies are data storage and retrieval devices that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services, facilitate user navigation and offer advertising based on occasional browsing habits. This type of files are downloaded to the user's computer, smartphone or tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer. Through the use of storage and data recovery devices (cookies and others), service providers obtain data related to users that may subsequently be used:
a) For the provision of specific services,
b) To serve advertising or
c) As a basis for the development of improvements or new products and services sometimes free.
Some of our sites use their own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings by preventing their use, but you may not be able to access certain sections if you disable them.
Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user.
Analytical cookies that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Session Cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. In this way we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Technical cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
- Behavioral Cookies: They store information about the preferences or interests of the user in products and / or services collected during navigation, so that the advertising can be shown according to their profile.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES
- Own cookies. They are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies. They are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies. They are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Technical cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
- Analysis cookies. Well treated by us or by third parties, they allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies. They allow the management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are displayed .
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- The browser settings (Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari ...)
- The specific opt-out systems indicated in the previous table with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may involve installing a "rejection" cookie on your computer so that your deactivation option works);
- Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.